Grange has over 60 years of proud and authentic motoring heritage dealing with marque manufacturers to deliver motoring excellence and trust to all our visiting guests.
Grange was founded by Frederick Chambers in 1956 with the first business in Brook Street, Brentwood, trading as a Service and Repair Workshop and a Petrol Station.
In December 1958, Grange Motors (Brentwood) Ltd was formed to acquire the business founded by Frederick Chambers and the business was gradually built up over the years to represent a number of manufacturers. This included Lotus, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Jensen, Fiat and Saab. The Grange business was later taken over by his two sons, Colin and Graham Chambers. They expanded Grange by opening up a new business in Welwyn Garden City in 1985, which was a Jaguar and Aston Martin dealership. They further expanded with a brand-new flagship site in Exeter in 1989, which served as a Jaguar and Aston Martin Dealership.
of 72 Cars for sale