I need to export a car to Portugal, but I need a LHD, do you know any prices?

Asked by Saleck

Import/export is a very specialist field and not one in which the AA has any experience or expertise. I’d suggest an online search both for dealers specialising in LHD vehicles and agents offering to help with the process of registration and taxation in Portugal. Remember that if you’re taking a UK registered vehicle out of the country for more than 12 months you must notify DVLA of its permanent export.


About Author