Car Leasing FAQs
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for
What's included in the monthly price?
- Hire of the car.
- Use of the car up to your mileage limit.
- Car registration fee.
- Vehicle tax.
- Servicing – all manufacturer service intervals including oil, bulbs and consumables; vehicle collection and delivery service. Fluid top ups between services aren't included.
- Maintenance – routine maintenance repairs due to fair wear and tear; vehicle collection and delivery service. Damage and repairs deemed to be caused by neglect or driver error aren't included.
- AA breakdown cover – roadside assistance on your doorstep and away from home.
- Tyre replacement – punctures and damage due to fair wear and tear. Vandalised or stolen tyres, or driver abuse aren't included.
- Mileage or term adjustment – you can request either a single change of mileage or the term period at any time during the term without an administration fee. The new monthly cost will be calculated using the price matrix of the lease and a refund will be issued if appropriate.
- Courtesy car if your AA Smart Lease car needs to be repaired (where available).
- No termination fees for life events.
- Fair wear and tear repairs up to a maximum of £500 at the end of your lease – in the unlikely event the repairs exceed £500, then you'll be charged the full amount.