Car Leasing FAQs
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for
What's included in the monthly price?
- Hire of the car.
- Use of the car up to your mileage limit.
- Car registration fee.
- Vehicle tax.
- Servicing – all manufacturer service intervals including oil, bulbs and consumables; vehicle collection and delivery service. Fluid top ups between services aren't included.
- Maintenance – routine maintenance repairs due to fair wear and tear; vehicle collection and delivery service. Damage and repairs deemed to be caused by neglect or driver error aren't included.
- AA breakdown cover – roadside assistance on your doorstep and away from home.
- Tyre replacement – punctures and damage due to fair wear and tear. Vandalised or stolen tyres, or driver abuse aren't included.
- Mileage or term adjustment – you can request either a single change of mileage or the term period at any time during the term without an administration fee.
- Courtesy car if your AA Smart Lease car needs to be repaired (where available).
- No termination fees for life events.
- Fair wear and tear repairs up to a maximum of £500 at the end of your lease – in the unlikely event the repairs exceed £500, then you'll be charged the full amount.