Car Leasing FAQs
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for
What’s included in the service and maintenance agreement?
Items included in the Smart Lease maintenance agreement include:
- Routine scheduled services as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Replacement tyres, including for punctures.
- Replacement of wear and tear items including wipers, bulbs, batteries, exhausts and brakes.
- MOT test if required.
Items not included in a maintenance agreement:
- Damage of any kind due to misuse or an accident.
- Damage due to misfuelling.
- AdBlue fuel additive.
- Any items outside fair wear and tear guide.