Cover worth having
Breaking down can be expensive, particularly if you’re stranded and aren't covered. That's why having breakdown cover – or roadside assistance, as it's also known – can save you money.
Did you know?
- Without breakdown cover, an average call out could cost £80.1
- Breaking down on a motorway could cost a non-covered driver £150 or more.2
How to compare breakdown cover
For peace of mind, figure out what you need before you buy. The cheapest deal might not have the features and services to suit you, so an experienced company might be best. With more mobile mechanics than any other UK provider, you'll be in safe hands with us.3
Here's what to look for when you compare breakdown cover:
1. Reputation – do they have good customer reviews?
2. Options – can you find cover to suit your lifestyle?
3. Add ons – are you able to add handy extras to your policy?
4. Other services – can they package up other useful services?