Your safety is our priority. That's why if you've been diagnosed with or come into contact with Coronavirus, or you’re in self-isolation, call 0800 887766 and notify an operator. This will let us help you as quickly as possible.
Wrong fuel in your car
It could happen to anyone - our trained technicians fix on average 80 wrong fuel mishaps a day (that's over 29,000 a year).
- Give us a call on 0800 072 7420 – we’re open 24/7.
- Once our experts set off, they’ll be with you in under an hour.
- We’ll drain the tank and add enough correct fuel to get you going again.
- Our fuel draining service gets rid of fuel in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
- We can get you back on the road again within 45 minutes of arrival*.
No hidden costs
When you speak to our operators, they’ll be able to tell you how much it will cost. And that’s it. There are no hidden extras and nothing to pay at the roadside when we’re done – so there’s no more surprises along the way – even if you’re not a Member.
We fix 9 out of 10 cars at the roadside
Our technicians all hold a Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) passport for dealing with fuel on petrol forecourts, so they’ll have you back up and running in no time at all. So, whether you've put petrol in a diesel car or diesel in your petrol car, we've got you covered.
*For the 9 out of 10 vehicles we fix, on average we'll repair within 45 minutes.