Your safety is our priority. That's why if you've been diagnosed with or come into contact with Coronavirus, or you’re in self-isolation, call 03330 046 046 and notify an operator. This will let us help you as quickly as possible.
Wrong fuel in your car
It could happen to anyone – our trained technicians fix over 16,000 wrong fuel mishaps a year (on average, that's more than 45 times a day).
- Give us a call on 0800 072 7420 – we’re open 24/7.
- Once our experts set off, they’ll be with you in under an hour.
- We’ll drain the tank and add enough correct fuel to get you going again.
- Our fuel draining service gets rid of fuel in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
- We can get you back on the road again in around 30 minutes of arrival.
No hidden costs
When you speak to our operators, they’ll be able to tell you how much it will cost. All you have to do is pay over the phone, and a Patrol will make their way to you – and that’s it.
There are no hidden extras and nothing to pay at the roadside when we’re done – so there’s no more surprises along the way – even if you’re not a member.
We fix 98% of cars at the roadside
Our technicians all hold a Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) passport for dealing with fuel on petrol forecourts, so they’ll have you back up and running in no time at all. So, whether you've put petrol in a diesel car or diesel in your petrol car, we've got you covered.