Broken down now?
Special offers on packages* when you buy online.
- Buy breakdown cover today and get a voucher worth up to £40**
- With 15 million members, we're the UK's number 1
- Cover in any car as the driver or passenger
- We fix a car every 12 seconds
- Repairs completed in less than 30 minutes on average
* New customers spending over £50 on breakdown cover will receive a £25 voucher. The voucher will increase to £40 when spending over £120. Customers paying for their membership on a monthly basis are not eligible for this offer. Qualifying purchasers can choose a voucher that can be spent at one of the following selected retailers: Pizza Express, Zizzi, Nando's, Beefeater Grill, T.G.I. Friday's, Starbucks, Costa, Caffè Nero, ODEON, Vue or Cineworld.
The voucher will be fulfilled on behalf of the AA by a third party (Xexec). After a validation period of 28 days, we'll send you a unique code and details by email or post, on how to choose and claim your voucher. You'll have three months from when you receive this code to select which retailer you want to spend your voucher at. Having redeemed your code, you'll be sent a voucher by email or post for your selected retailer. This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The AA reserves the right to decline voucher claims where payment has not been received or a refund has been given.
Only one voucher will be allocated per policy and there is no cash alternative to the voucher (or any part of it). The offer ends 17 December 2014 and is not available to customers arriving from ‘cashback’ websites including Quidco, Top Cashback, Asperity and Greasy Palm. The AA reserves the right to withdraw, extend or alter this promotion without prior notice at any time.
AA Membership is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited, which will administer this cover for you. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered number: 2414212 England.
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check their register or call the FCA on 0800 111 6768.