Before you start
This form is only for general questions about your cover.
We won't be able to deal with your query via this form if it's about any of the topics listed below. It's much quicker to get in touch with each team directly using the details below instead.
We can only help with AA UK policies – if you have a policy with the AA in another country, including Ireland, check your policy documents for their contact details.
- Purchase breakdown cover or European breakdown cover online.
- To manage your policy or check your cover, log in to your account.
- To update your existing Direct Debit, chat to us. If you have an unpaid balance, you’ll need to call us on 0343 316 4444 to make these changes.
- To make a parts and garage cover claim, call us on 0344 579 0042 or email us. We're open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Calls charged at standard national rate.
Changing policy details
- It's easy to change your address or name online.
- If you have car insurance, call us on 0370 533 2211 to change your vehicle. We're open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday; 10am to 2pm, Saturday; 10am to 4pm Bank Holidays; closed Sundays. Calls charged at standard national rate.
- If you have breakdown cover, use our online form to change your vehicle.
Car insurance and windscreen claims
- Visit our car insurance claims page for information on making a claim after an accident or a windscreen claim.
- For updates on an existing claim, contact the claims team on 0330 100 7220 or by email and include the claim reference in the subject line. We're open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Calls charged at standard national rate.
Visit our complaints page for information about making a complaint.
Have a question or feedback?
For any other enquiries or feedback about your cover with us, just fill out our form. One of our customer service team will reply to you by email.