Get in touch
For breakdown cover, motor and home insurance and our other products or services not listed here
- Phone: 0344 209 0556 or 0161 333 5910
- Write to: Member Relations, The Automobile Association, Park Square, Birdhall Lane, Cheadle, SK3 0XN
- Email our breakdown team: [email protected]
- Email our insurance team: [email protected]
- Text users: contact us on any of our published telephone numbers via the Next Generation Text (NGT) service
Please quote your complaint case number, or your membership, policy or reference number if you don't have that.
For Driving School
- Phone: 0800 607 080 and select the option for customer services
- Write to: Customer Services, AA Driving School, 17th Floor, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3AG
- Email the Driving School team: [email protected]
For our savings
- For ISA phone: 0345 603 6302 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday; closed Sunday. Excludes bank holidays)
- For Member / Easy Saver: 0345 266 0001 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm, Saturday; closed Sunday)
For our loans
- If your loan is provided by Bank of Ireland: 0800 032 0034 (8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday; 9am to 5pm, Sunday. Excludes bank holidays)
- If your loan was provided by AA Personal Finance Limited: 0345 606 1651 (8am to 10pm, Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday; 9:30am to 5.30pm, Sunday)
- If your loan was provided by The Co-operative Bank: 0345 721 2212 (8am to 9pm, Monday to Friday; 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday)
- If your loan was provided by Creation Consumer Finance Limited: 0345 241 1308 (8am to 9pm, Monday to Friday; 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday. Calls cost 2p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge)
For our cards
- Spend and Earn Card and Travel Currency Card: 0345 340 3177 (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday; closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Credit cards: 0345 600 5606 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm, Saturday; closed Sunday)
For our mortgages
- Phone: 0800 953 0025 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday; closed Saturday and Sunday) Alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
- Write to: Customer Experience, AA DriveTech, Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4EA
- Email our Customer Experience team: [email protected]
- Email the legal services support team: [email protected]
- Write to: The Senior Partner, Parabis Law LLP, 8 Bedford Park, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2AP
How long does it take for us to respond?
We'll acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days. If things do take a little longer, we'll respond fully within 8 weeks, or explain our position and tell you how long a full response will take.
Need to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman?*
If you're still unhappy with our final response, or if we've not given you a final response within 8 weeks of your complaint, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for help and advice.
- Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
* This only applies to certain AA products, so please check the terms and conditions or policy document for details, or talk to us.
For non-regulated services, you may be entitled to refer to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider.
We've subscribed to ADR mediation with the National Conciliation Service (NCS) which you can access – free of charge – provided you do so within 12 months of the date of your correspondence.
You can contact the NCS through their website.
A dispute relating to goods or services sold online can also be submitted to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution website.
Publication of complaints data
The Financial Conduct Authority requires us to publish the number of complaints we get about our insurance products. See the latest complaints data.