Our life insurance is provided by Legal & General, the UK's number one term assurance provider*, and winner of Best Life Insurance Provider.
They offer an impressive service with years of knowledge and experience.
Our life insurance policy includes:
- improved pricing for our members
- £50 M&S† vouchers for AA members, £40 for non-members (terms and conditions apply)
- free legal helpline providing general advice with personal matters under UK law, including:
- personal injury claims (including clinical negligence)
- consumer contract disputes
- employment disputes
- neighbour disputes
- motoring disputes
- UK based call centres offering a professional service
* Swiss Re Term & Health Watch Report 2014, based on new individual term assurance sales in 2013
†M&S terms and conditions:
An AA member is defined as a holder of a current, valid UK Breakdown Assistance policy purchased directly through the AA.
Legal & General will aim to send the giftcard four months after your policy starts. Please allow time for delivery.
This offer is only valid when applying directly via The AA.
Customers paying monthly premiums will not be eligible for a giftcard if a monthly payment is missed during this time.
If you have previously cancelled a Life Insurance policy provided by Legal & General, you will not qualify for this offer.
The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value will not change.
Legal & General will cancel any policies or giftcards should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
One gift per policy sold, limited to two per household in a 12–month period.
No cash alternative will be offered.
The voucher is only available with this offer, and will not be available if the product is bought with any other offers or gifts.
All terms and conditions also apply to partners or friends applying.
Legal & General staff are not eligible for this offer.