Our comprehensive car insurance gives a level of personal injury cover limited to death or permanent total disablement.
By including Motor Accident Plan on your policy you can get the following extra benefits following a car accident:
- Up to an additional £60,000 on top of any payment provided by your AA Car Insurance policy, or any other personal accident and life insurance cover (up to £40,000 for named drivers).
- Up to £750 cover for physiotherapy sessions for injuries, including whiplash.
- Up to £250 cover for stress or trauma counselling.
- £1,500 payment for injuries like fractures and facial scarring (£1,000 for named drivers).
- £60 payment for spending between 6 and 24 hours in hospital, then for every day thereafter (£40 for named drivers).
The policyholder only is also covered while travelling in, getting into, or getting out of any other insured private car within the UK.