Our comprehensive car insurance gives a level of personal injury cover limited to death or permanent total disablement.
By including Motor Accident Plan on your policy you can get the following extra benefits following a car accident:
- Up to an additional £100,000 on top of any payment provided by your AA Car Insurance policy, or any other personal accident and life insurance cover (up to £60,000 for named drivers).
- Up to £750 cover for physiotherapy sessions for injuries, including whiplash.
- Up to £250 cover for stress or trauma counselling.
- £1,500 payment for injuries like fractures and facial scarring (£1,000 for named drivers).
- £60 payment for spending between 6 and 24 hours in hospital, then for every day thereafter (£40 for named drivers). The same daily payment applies if an injury prevents you from working or carrying out usual activities, for up to 180 days.
The policyholder only is also covered while travelling in, getting into, or getting out of any other insured private car within the UK.