Add extra protection to your property when you get a home insurance quote. Our Home Emergency Cover gives you a 24-hour helpline and unlimited call-outs.
The helpline provides assistance for emergency repairs to make your home safe and secure, with up to £500 towards the cost of the repairs, following an insured event:
- Flooding or a significant risk of flooding caused by blocked drains, burst or blocked pipes, or damage to your water or heating system.
- Damage to an internal gas supply pipe between the meter and a gas appliance, following a reported leak.
- Fire or burglary, where immediate repairs are required and possible.
- Damage to external doors, locks or windows which affects the security of your home.
- Removal of wasp or hornet nests attached to the premises.
You can add Home Emergency Cover when you buy home insurance online, or give us a call:
0800 197 6169
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.