Log in or register
My AA Account

Sign in to see your cover and request assistance online

Log in

Don’t have a My AA account?

You’ll need your policy or membership number

Create an account

Your Finances

Loans | Savings | Credit Cards

Your Driving Lessons

Book a lesson


How to get an IDP from our Eurotunnel shop

Check what you need to bring with you

If you’re travelling via Eurotunnel and you need an IDP, you can get one from our Folkestone travel shop.

You must bring these 4 things with you:

  1. Your original UK driving licence (we can't accept a licence check code or a print out of your driver record), or your UK pass certificate (certificate of competence to drive, valid for two years from the date of your test), along with your original provisional driving licence.
  2. A recent passport-sized photograph that meets the requirements in the photo checklist on the application form.
  3. Your passport.
  4. An original (not a copy) completed application form.