Having technical troubles with your vehicle? Got a motoring-related question? Chances are we've got the answers you need – check out our driving advice.
But sometimes it helps to talk to an expert, too. That's why we're also at the end of the phone to help you out with any questions you might have, or problems you’re experiencing with your vehicle.
Our vehicle helpline – exclusively for Members – is manned by the same qualified and experienced advisors that provide technical support to our front-line call handlers and mobile mechanics. So, you can be sure that you're getting the same quality service as you'd expect from us at the roadside.
0370 142 0002
Lines are open 7am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Helping you out
We can help with any number of problems or questions you might have – such as:
- Car faults and symptoms – we’ll diagnose the problem and give you advice, which could help you avoid a future breakdown
- Service schedules – when does the cam belt need changing?
- Warning lights on your dashboard.
- Advice on motoring abroad, or driving in different weather conditions.
- General maintenance advice – such as changing a wheel, or how to check your oil.
- Warranties and repairs – should the manufacturer pay for repair?
- After a breakdown – questions or advice after we've fixed your car at the roadside.
We provide 24/7 roadside assistance.
Published: 6 January 2016 | Updated: 14 December 2020 | Author: The AA