We’re introducing some handy improvements that’ll let you see your documents, check your details, and keep an eye on renewal dates – all in one place. And there are even more great features coming soon, so watch this space. In the meantime, here are some answers to questions you might have.
What products can I see in my account?
- UK Breakdown Cover
- European Breakdown Cover
- Home insurance policies:
- Home membership:
- Home Emergency Response
- Boiler cover
- Car insurance
What can I do with my account?
- See cover levels and renewal dates
- See Ts&Cs and policy documents, including certificate of insurance
If you’ve got business breakdown cover with us, you can manage your account here.
Who can register for an account?
If you’re the main Member or policy holder, you’ll be able to register for an account.
Any additional people included on your breakdown cover, or joint insurance policy holders, won’t be able to set up an account with their details.
If you’ve got breakdown cover with us through your bank, you can’t currently register.
What do I need to register?
To register for an account, you’ll just need:
- Your breakdown or insurance policy number
- A personal email address (this can’t be a joint account shared with another person such as a spouse, etc.)
Whichever policy number you use, you’ll be able to see all your products in one place, once you’re set up.
If your spouse or partner has their own breakdown or insurance products with us, these won’t appear in your account. At the moment, we don’t offer joint or family accounts so each person will need to set up their own.
How do I register?
- Select the ‘Register your new account’ button below to enter your personal email address, your name, and a password.*
- We’ll send you an email with a link to authenticate your email address. Follow this link and then log in using your email address and password.
- You’ll be taken to the ‘Almost There’ page. Enter your policy or membership number to link your account to the correct cover. Be careful to include all characters as it’ll have to match with our systems to link up.
- You’re now signed in and ready to start using your account.
* Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, a mix of both upper and lower case, and contain at least 1 digit.
How soon can I register?
It can take a while for a new policy or membership to be set up on our system after you’ve bought it – so it’s best to wait for 24 hours before registering.