Log in or register
My AA Account

Sign in to see your cover and request assistance online

Log in

Don’t have a My AA account?

You’ll need your policy or membership number

Create an account

Your Finances

Loans | Savings | Credit Cards

Your Driving Lessons

Book a lesson

Road risk insurance

Cover for vehicles on the road

Call 0800 294 0905 for a quote

Why do I need road risk insurance?

Road risk insurance covers:

  • Your vehicles and your customers' vehicles used in connection with your trade.
  • Your Road Traffic Act legal obligations to third parties while on the road.

The cover can be either comprehensive, third party, fire and theft, or third party only. And it covers any trade plate registered to you and discussed with us.

Here are the key business areas we cover:

  • Full or part-time work
  • Working from home
  • Service and repair
  • Sales of new and used cars
What types of trades can be insured?
  • Mechanical services and repairs
  • Body repairs and paint spraying
  • Sales of vehicles
  • Auto electricians
  • MOT testing
  • Windscreen repairs and replacement
  • Vehicle audio and security systems installation
  • Engine diagnostics
  • LPG conversions
  • Signwriting or livery
  • Plus many others
Good to know

AA Business Insurance is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England and Wales number 2414212.

Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Services Register number 310562.

Call now for a quote

0800 294 0905

Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.

0800 294 0905