Before we get started
See if you're likely to be approved for one of our loans, without affecting your credit score. It only takes a few minutes to fill in your details to get a quote.
If you decide to proceed with a full application with us, your APR and monthly payment amount may change as your APR will then be based on a full assessment of your credit file.
To apply for an AA Loan you'll need to confirm that you:
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years.
- Have a regular income above £12,000 a year.
- Have a good credit rating without a history of County Court Judgments or bankruptcy.
- Have a UK based bank or building society account that can pay Direct Debits.
- Can meet the repayments, as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit.
- You don't know of, or anticipate, any changes to your income during the life of the loan which could materially affect your ability to afford the repayments.
By clicking Find out my eligibility, you agree to let us look at your credit file and carry out an affordability check to see if we can offer you a loan. We'll use this information to indicate whether we're likely to accept your application, and if your application is successful, a representative APR and monthly payment amount.
This check will only be visible to us. Other lenders won’t know that you've checked your loan eligibility with us, and your quote won't affect your credit score.
Once we've given you a quote, you can choose to continue to a full application. At this point a full credit search will be carried out and stored on your credit file, which will be visible to other lenders.
Your personal information
We take your privacy seriously. And we want you to be clear about how we use your personal information.
So please read the following privacy notices which explain, for example:
- The types of personal information we collect.
- How we use your personal information.
- Who we share your personal information with.
- Your personal information rights.