When you apply for AA recognition, you’ll receive an unannounced visit from one of our inspectors to check standards. And once you’re in the scheme you’ll have an annual inspection to reassess your rating. Additionally, you might like to request further inspections to help you improve your standards.
Here's an outline of what we offer. For more information, download our training and consultancy leaflet or contact us directly to discuss the best service for you.
- Mystery Guest programmes
- Independent bedroom cleanliness checks
- Telephone audits: reservations, meetings and events
- Day delegate experiences
- Food tasting
- Brand audits
- Standards of performance manuals
- Chef recruitment
- Food and beverage strategies
- Hard hat/blue print visits
- Upgrade to an AA overnight inspection
- Additional AA overnight inspection
- Black Star gap (overnight visit) report
- Red Star gap (overnight visit) report
- Spa audit
- General consultancy
How to apply
Here's our application form. If you’d like to discuss bespoke consultancy services with us, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01256 493442.