The AA has been inspecting and recommending accommodation since 1908 so the knowledge and experience of our inspectorate is unrivalled. We have become one of the UK's most recognised and trusted brands and by becoming a member of our recognition scheme, you’ll enjoy an excellent range of benefits, including an AA rating, one of the most trusted forms of recognition in the hospitality industry.
Our criteria for assessing self-catering properties have been designed to set achievable and measurable standards, benefiting both you and your guests. The recognition scheme will ensure a consistent standard is implemented and maintained throughout the sector. Read more about our self-catering quality standards.
What do you get?
- A visit from an AA inspector and professional report
- Unlimited use of the AA brand in your promotional material
- An annual classification certificate
- Your own page on theAA.com including photos of your establishment
- A subscription to Quality Matters members' magazine