About the award
A hugely prestigious award presented in recognition of a large hotel group that has a proven track record of striving to ensure the very best levels of service, food and accommodation across the range of properties. Attention to detail is imperative and a committed and structured approach to future development is essential.
Park Plaza Hotels
Park Plaza Hotels was founded in 1986, and their first UK hotel opened in London in 1999, with other London properties following in the early 2000s. In 2010 they opened their largest property, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, with over 1,000 bedrooms.
Over the years they have built up an impressive portfolio of hotels across London with two further properties in Leeds and Nottingham. The group are passionate about managing their hotels to the highest possible standards and are developing two new properties – art’otel London Battersea Power Station and art’otel London Hoxton which will open in 2022 and 2023 respectively.
The group includes the following award-winning hotels:
- Holmes Hotel London, W1
- Plaza on the River London, SE1
- Park Plaza County Hall London, SE1
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, SE1
- Park Plaza London Park Royal, W3
- Park Plaza London Riverbank, SE1
- Park Plaza London Waterloo, SE1
- Park Plaza Victoria London, SW1
- Park Plaza Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Park Plaza Nottingham, Nottinghamshire