Invite a friend offer terms and conditions
1. The offer is from Automobile Association Developments Limited with registered address at Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4EA and company number 01878835 (the “AA”).
2. This offer is for an e-gift card for Amazon or M&S (the “Gift Card”) for £20.
3. By participating in the offer, the parties accept these terms and conditions.
4. The offer closes at 23:59 on 31 December 2023 and we will not provide vouchers for purchases at this time.
5. For a limited time only, the Gift Card value will be increased to £30 for eligible purchases made between 00:01 on 20 November 2023 and 23:59 on 6 December 2023.
How to participate in the offer
1. live at a different address to their recommended Friend;
2. provide their name, email address and AA membership number to the sign-up portal hosted by Buyapowa Ltd. The recommender will then receive a unique referral link that can be given to any number of recommended friends for use when a recommended friend purchases eligible AA breakdown membership (as specified at clause 6 below);
3. not have joined the AA through the following channels:
- cashback' websites including Quidco, Top Cashback etc;
- affinity arrangements such as We Are Discounts;
- manufacturer conversions;
- existing AA insurance customers;
- AA Cars; and
- Bank added-value account customers.
4. not recommend themselves; and
5. have remained an active AA member until the Gift Card is sent out.
6. Any recommended friend must:
- be 17 years old or over;
- live at a different address to the Recommender;
- purchase AA breakdown cover on an annual basis online using the referral link from the Recommender;
- not be broken down at the roadside at the time of signing up;
- have not cancelled during the cooling-off period (which begins from the moment you purchase your policy and continues for 14 days from the start date or the date you receive your documents, whichever is later); and
- have remained an active AA member until the Gift Card is sent out.
7. This offer is not available via an AA contact centre, it can only be redeemed online.
8. The recommender can use their unique referral link to refer as many friends as they like but the Recommender can only claim a Gift Card up to 12 times during any 12-month period (January to December).
9. The offer is only open to residents of the UK.
1, The AA accepts no responsibility for offer entries not successfully completed or submitted due to a technical fault (such as a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
2. The Gift Card will be emailed to the Recommender and the recommended friend within 6 weeks of the participation conditions being met. The AA is not responsible for any Gift Cards not received due to a technical fault.
3. Neither Amazon.co.uk nor Marks and Spencer plc are sponsors of this promotion.
4. Gift Cards may be redeemed on the www.amazon.co.uk or www.marksandspencer.com websites towards the purchase of eligible products available online. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon & Marks & Spencer are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal or https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/help/gift-cards-and-egift-cards for complete terms and conditions.
5. The AA retains the right to substitute the Gift Card with another prize of similar value.
6. The Gift Card is not negotiable or transferable through the AA for any other product or service or a cash alternative.
7. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the AA may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude parties from participating in the offer.
8. The AA reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the offer where it has become necessary to do so.
9. These terms and conditions (and any issues or disputes arising) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales law, and the AA, recommender and recommended Friend submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.