Log in or register
My AA Account

Sign in to see your cover and request assistance online

Log in

Don’t have a My AA account?

You’ll need your policy or membership number

Create an account

Your Finances

Loans | Savings | Credit Cards

Your Driving Lessons

Book a lesson


Boiler and home cover

Policy documents, renewals, upgrades and support

Where can I find my policy documents?
If you’ve already got boiler and home cover with us, you can sign in to access your policy documents.
I want to book a boiler service

How do I arrange a boiler service?

We’ll get in touch with you to arrange an initial safety check of your boiler and central heating system. One of our engineers will carry this out within 42 days of your cover starting, and we’ll aim to service your boiler on the same visit.

Our usual servicing hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but we may be able to offer weekend and evening appointments during the summer.

If you renew your cover with us, we’ll let you know when it’s time for your annual service so you can arrange this at a time that suits you.

Can I move my boiler service to a different date?

Yes. If you need to move your appointment, just give us a call on 0800 316 3983. As long as we have more than 24 hours’ notice, we can rearrange the appointment without charge.

What happens if my boiler fails the safety check?
If your boiler system fails the initial inspection, we’ll let you know what work is needed along with an itemised quote (you'll need to pay for any work that’s required before your cover can start). If you want to go ahead, we'll arrange a convenient time to complete the work.

If you’d prefer, you can get the problem fixed by your own engineer, but any work will need to be completed within 14 days of the safety check.

If you decide not to get the work done we'll give you a refund for your cover, minus the cost of the inspection.
I want to renew or upgrade my cover

To talk to us about renewing your cover or to request an upgrade call us on:

0800 197 4676

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.

What happens to my cover if I move?

You can change the address for your boiler and home cover - as long as we’re able to cover your new home. We'll check your central heating system to make sure we can support it and that it’s in good working order.

Call us on 0800 107 1031 to let us know about your change of address.

Advice for landlords
How do I get cover for another property if I’m a landlord?

If you’re a landlord, you can cover up to five rental properties – in addition to your own. You’ll need to buy separate cover for each property.

Call us on 0800 197 4180 if you’d like to buy more cover.

Can I give my tenants permission to contact you for assistance if something goes wrong?

Yes. You’ll just need to give your tenants the policy number to quote when they call us.

I’ve got an emergency now

If you’ve got an emergency at home, call us 24/7 on 0800 316 3983.

If your home emergency isn’t covered by your policy, we can still help. Call us 24/7 on 0800 197 4184.

If your boiler’s broken down, it’ll help us if you have your boiler make and model number handy when you call.

Good to know
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is an insurance intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Financial Services Register number 310562. You can check their register 
Call now to renew, change or cancel your cover

0800 197 4676

Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.

0800 197 4676