Log in or register
My AA Account

Sign in to see your cover and request assistance online

Log in

Don’t have a My AA account?

You’ll need your policy or membership number

Create an account

Your Finances

Loans | Savings | Credit Cards

Your Driving Lessons

Book a lesson

Camping card international

A useful passport for camping abroad

Get discounts, insurance and ID all in one

A Camping Card International (CCI) is recognised proof of identity at most campsites in Europe, and some others around the world, so you could use this instead of your passport when you check in. 


  1. Discounts of up to 25% at more than 2.500 campsites throughout Europe.
  2. Third-party insurance cover for up to 11 people camping away from home, or staying in rented accommodation or at a hotel.
  3. Valid for 12 months.
  4. Accepted in 39 countries.

How to apply for an CCI

If you’re an AA Member, you can buy from the Camping & Caravanning Club. You can only apply by phone and will be asked for your AA membership number. Call 024 7642 2024.

If you’re not a Member of the AA and you wish to buy a CCI, you have to be a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club. Find out more.

European breakdown cover

Peace of mind when you drive abroad, with access to over 40,000 trusted garages in 44 countries