Prices and payment plans
How much does the gas boiler and installation cost?
Our prices for a Worcester or Vaillant boiler start at a competitive £1,990 including VAT. Our boiler installation and aftercare package is exclusive.
This price is based on a replacement conventional boiler in the same position in the home, in a typical 3 bed house with 1 bathroom, and no additional requirements such as new thermostats, radiators, hot water cylinders or additional pipe work. Any extra work will increase the price.
What's the fixed price guarantee?
- The price quoted by our adviser is the price you'll pay, even if your installation is more complex than first assessed.
- The quoted price will stay fixed - as long as you don't change your requirements during installation and request additional work or options.
Why do we use third-party installation partners?
- Prices: heating engineers we use are from high-quality companies local to you, which helps keep costs down.
- Standards: the engineers are carefully selected and approved by us, so they meet the high standard we, and you, expect.
They provide the technical expertise and help us offer the best prices, and we provide the customer service and backup when you need us.
What are the payment options?
There are fixed monthly payment options available to you. Once you've been given your quote, our partners will help you choose the best plan for you.
How do we work out our quote?
Our free survey and quotation is based on your requirements – the type of gas boiler, its placement and any work needed, so it’ll be as accurate as possible.
There's no obligation to buy.
Quotes and installations
How long does it take to get a quote and an installation?
- After your first enquiry, we aim to provide a quote within 1 to 2 days.
- We’ll arrange your new gas boiler installation once you've approved your quote. A boiler can be fitted within 24 hours (if needed and subject to availability).
- Depending on the boiler's specification, installing it typically takes 1 to 2 days.