AA Membership benefits
We've recognised excellence in Hospitality for over 112 years. Our exclusive scheme benefits and resources can help your business succeed, with expert industry support and access to a range of exclusive offers.
- Personal service provided by the AA-trained inspectorate and our customer support team.
- Eligibility for awards including: Breakfast & Dinner Awards; AA Rosettes; Silver, Gold and Red Star Awards; Eco Award; Housekeeper of the Year.
- Bespoke training solutions for your business, including mystery guest service.
- Be rated by the UK’s leading assessment organisation – The AA.
- Annual assessments by an AA inspector – call on them for their professional knowledge and expertise.
- Post-inspection feedback. We will show best practice and help you improve the guest experience.
- Official star rating – nationally recognised rating plus awards certificates to display in your establishment.
Promote your business
- Free quarterly ‘Quality Matters’ magazine – with latest industry updates, events, and advice for your business.
- Awards help retain key staff and attract local PR coverage for your marketing.
- Our prestigious ratings support applications for local awards.
- Inclusion in our printed guides with the opportunity to add additional advertising.
Rated Trips – our brand new website
Get listed on AA Rated Trips.
- Update your business profile 24/7 through our new online portal.
- Upload up to 20 images to help promote your establishment.
- Free web link to your establishment page.
- Coming soon – customer booking capability.
The value of AA recognition
A few well-known faces from the world of hospitality explain what AA recognition, ratings and awards mean to them.