Manage your credit card
Here's where to access your account
It's quick and easy to register online and keep on top of your finances. We'll ask you to enter a few details and create a username and password – then you're ready to go.
You'll be able to:
- Make a payment or set up a Direct Debit.
- Check your balance and available credit.
- Download and print your statements online.
- Complete a balance transfer.
- View your PIN online, update your contact details and more.
Good to know
* 0345: Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02). Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes.
The AA Credit Card is provided by Bank of Ireland (UK) plc.
Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is incorporated in England and Wales (7022885). Registered Office: Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE. Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc.
Bank of Ireland UK adheres to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board.
Please read the Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities which sets out our key responsibilities.