Why do I need landlords insurance?
We'll cover the properties you own, and make sure you meet the liabilities and risks you face in renting them to tenants.
Your rental properties may include:
- Residential (including blocks of flats)
- Commercial, industrial, offices and shops
- Properties under construction
- Tenants such as professionals, students, DWP and asylum seekers
And here are the key benefits:
- Portfolio of properties catered for
- Buildings insurance with a wide range of benefits
- Landlords contents insurance available as required
- Accidental damage optional cover available
- Loss of rent insurance available as required
- Employers' liability insurance – up to £10 million cover