Before we get started
It only takes a few minutes to apply for an AA Car or Personal Loan. You'll be advised of the decision at the end of the online application. Acceptance is subject to status.
To apply for an AA Loan you'll need to confirm that you:
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Are over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends
- Have a regular income above £12,000 a year
- Have a good credit rating without a history of County Court Judgment or bankruptcy
- Have a UK based bank or building society account that can pay direct debits
- Ensure that you can meet the repayments, as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit
- You don't know of, or anticipate, any changes to your income during the life of the loan which could materially affect your ability to afford the repayments
To complete the application you will need:
- your income and employment details
- the sort code and account number of your bank or building society account
- your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
Please read our privacy notices: Bank of Ireland (UK) AA partnership privacy notice and AA privacy notice.