- AA Roadside Breakdown Cover offers 24/7 cover for breakdowns over 1/4 mile from home. If we can't complete repairs at the roadside, we'll take you and your vehicle to a nearby garage.
- This offer applies to vehicle-based cover, which means your car is covered, whoever is driving. Personal cover is also available at a discounted rate, which is cover for you as a driver or passenger in any vehicle.
- The Roadside Breakdown Cover offer is for 12 months.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is not available in a breakdown situation. Roadside Breakdown Cover is subject to terms and conditions.
- This offer is only available to non-members who purchase AA Car Insurance, and you set up an annually recurring Direct Debit for breakdown cover. Your cover will be renewed automatically. You will always be advised of this in advance and have the opportunity to cancel your AA Breakdown Cover.
- This offer is not available to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. Please call AA Breakdown membership on 0343 316 4444 for further information.
AA Breakdown Cover is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited. AA Breakdown Cover is, unless otherwise stated, underwritten by The Automobile Association Limited.
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Services Register number 310562. You can check their register or call the FCA on 0800 111 6768.