WINDSOR, SL4 1NJ
St George's Chapel, within the precincts of Windsor Castle, is one of the most beautiful ecclesiastical buildings in England. Founded by Edward IV in 1475, it is the burial place of ten monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour. The Chapel is the spiritual home of the Order of the Garter, the most senior order of British Chivalry.
Tel: 01753 848888
Send an email
Free entry to the Chapel is included in the price of entry to Windsor Castle
Open all year, Mon-Sat 10-4.15 (last admission 15mins before closing). Evening service daily 5.15, visitors welcome. May close at short notice - see website. Closed Sun, worshippers welcome
Audio guide & large print for services
M4 junct 6 & M3 junct 3