These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Automobile Association Developments Limited, registered in England and Wales company number 1878835. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4EA.
Terms and conditions for customers who have purchased AA Car Insurance from a direct-to-AA website internet quotation
1. Eligibility – The promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. How to participate – Entrants must purchase AA Car Insurance from a direct-to-AA website internet quotation between 16 September 2015 and 14 October 2015 ("the Promotional Period"). This offer is not available to customers arriving from price comparison websites, or 'cashback' websites including Quidco and Top Cashback, or other affiliate websites (eg Nectar and Reward Gateway). The AA Car Insurance policy must have been in force for over 28 days to qualify.
3. Each qualifying customer will be eligible to receive a £20 Prepaid MasterCard® Fuel Card ("the Offer").
4. Each qualified customer will be sent an email containing a link to the redemption site (www.aagoingfurther.com) and a unique AA Going Further e-pass code.
5. The AA Going Further e-pass is valid for 30 days from the dispatch of the email.
6. Customers must register their details – including name, address, email address, policy number and the unique code found in the email via www.aagoingfurther.com – within 30 days of the dispatch of the email.
7. Registrations received after 30 days will be deemed invalid.
8. Upon registration claims will be valid immediately, and within seven days customers will be sent an email with a link to activate their AA Prepaid MasterCard® Card and confirm their postal address. Customers must click on the link and confirm their postal address within 21 days of the date of the email. The AA Prepaid MasterCard® Fuel Card will then be sent to the confirmed postal address within three working days. Customers should allow five working days for delivery before enquiries.
9. The Offer is not transferable.
10. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
11. Redeeming the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Prepaid MasterCard® terms and conditions will apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated.
13. The AA Prepaid MasterCard® Fuel Card cannot be used at an ATM to remove funds.
14. When using the AA Prepaid MasterCard® Fuel Card at UK retailers, if the purchase is more than the card balance, first pay the difference with another form of payment and then charge up to the amount of funds available. Not all merchants accept split transactions.
15. In so far as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring while using the Offer, nor can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer, and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
18. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to:
The AA Going Further, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH
If for any reason you encounter a problem, please call 0330 124 1221 for assistance. Calls are charged at your local network rate – please check with your phone service provider for exact charges.
19. The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.