Car insurance before you take your driving test
Learner Driver Insurance provides flexible cover against accidents while you gain experience on the road. Short-term or annual policies are available.
- Learn to drive in almost any car (as specified on the policy).
- Short-term learner driver policies range from 28 days to 24 weeks, for your instruction period before the driving test. After a minimum 28-day initial policy you can renew your cover from 7 days to 24 weeks.
- An annual learner driver policy is ideal if you have purchased a vehicle and require cover while using it to practise for your driving test.
- Practise in your parent's, grandparent's, friend's or relative's car without risk to their no-claims discount (as specified on the policy).
- Various cover levels are available.
- Instant policy cover and online insurance certificate issue.
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited will introduce customers to Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Limited, which will arrange your Learner Driver Insurance.
When you choose 'Get a quote' you will enter the Collingwood Insurance Services website, where you can get a quote or buy Learner Driver Insurance.