The AA Quality Scheme provides your business with the resources it needs to develop and succeed. We are proud to have been recognising the excellence of businesses for 110 years.
The well-established and nationally recognised AA Star and Rosette ratings give your business an independent national quality marque from one of the UK’s most trusted brands.
In addition to our expert industry support and guidance, joining our accommodation schemes will give you access to a range of exclusive scheme and partner benefits.
Membership will provide the following benefits:
- Annual assessments carried out by your AA Inspector, who you can call on for their professional advice.
- Post-inspection discussion with your AA inspector. An opportunity to ask questions and discuss any feedback with the aim of improving the guest experience. We will share best practice and great ideas.
- ReviewPro dashboard to manage your online reviews, feedback and online reputation.
- Quarterly Quality Matters magazine providing industry updates, events, and advice on how to improve your business.
- Official star rating, which is nationally recognised, and awards certificates to display in your establishment.
- Benefit from the personal service provided by both the AA trained inspectorate and in house, UK-based customer service and support team.
- Unlimited use of AA logos on your printed collateral and online through a smart logo validation service, allowing consumers to see your rating is authentic.
- Your own page on theAA.com including five photos and a free link to your own website.
- Eligibility for a wide range of awards including:
- Breakfast & Dinner Awards
- AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- Silver, Gold and Red Awards for hospitality and service
- Eco Award and Housekeeper of the Year awards
- Inclusion in our B&B or Hotel guides with the opportunity to add additional advertising.