The AA has been inspecting and recommending accommodation since 1908 so the knowledge and experience of our inspectorate is unrivalled. We have become one of the UK's most recognised and trusted brands and by becoming a member of our recognition scheme, you’ll enjoy an excellent range of benefits, including an AA rating, one of the most trusted forms of recognition in the hospitality industry.
Serviced Accommodation is our newest scheme, launched in 2016. Our criteria for assessing properties have been designed to set achievable and measurable standards, benefiting both you and your guests. The recognition scheme will ensure a consistent standard is implemented and maintained throughout the sector and our team can also help and advise you, to increase your guests' satisfaction and thereby help your business to be more competitive.
What do you get?
- A visit from an AA inspector and professional report
- Unlimited use of the AA brand in your promotional material
- An annual classification certificate
- A nationally recognised AA star rating
- Your own page on theAA.com including photos of your establishment
- A subscription to Intouch members' magazine
Training and consultancy
Many serviced accommodations benefit from professional guests who can share best practice and great ideas. Our experience has helped establishments by highlighting areas where a little help and advice can improve your guests' stay. View our comprehensive range of training and consultancy services.