Your opinions help us to develop polices and campaigns on important transport issues, and we're keen to hear what you think.
Working with market research experts Populus, our Driver Poll is the largest dedicated motoring opinion panel in Europe. It helps us to understand your thoughts on big transport issues as well as lighter topics.
Our surveys cover a wide range of topics, from road pricing, young drivers, speed cameras and drink driving to parking, potholes, fuel prices and congestion. We even ask the Motoring Panel for campaign ideas and priorities too.
Over time we may revisit a subject to see if opinions have changed.
- We started the AA-Populus Motoring Panel in 2008
- The December 2016 Driver Poll was our 100th monthly survey.
- More than 180,000 drivers and AA Members have signed up to take part.
- Around 20,000 complete a survey each month.
You can find a summary of highlights from recent surveys here:
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- January to December 2017
- Archive (2013-2016)
How does it work?
- Every month we'll send you an email with a link to a short online survey that should take about 10 minutes to do.
- All responses are confidential.
- For each completed survey you're automatically entered into that month's prize draw for £500.
I hope you can spare ten minutes or so each month to respond to our online survey. Your views will help us understand what you see as the crucial transport issues and help us to communicate those concerns to government.
Populus is a founder member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules.
updated 18 July 2018