How to top up your card
- Free loading by bank transfer or debit card through your online servicing.
- Debit or credit card for the first time, it can take up to three working days for the funds to clear onto your currency card. However, all subsequent loads using the same debit or credit card will clear on the same day.
- At post offices. You can load funds before your trip at 11,500 Post Office® branches nationwide and loads take 1 working day to clear.
- At PayPoint locations – nearly 28,000 terminals in newsagents, convenience stores, supermarkets and garages, loads clear on the same day.
Cash loads made at a post office will take one working day to clear but PayPoint loads clear on the same day. The exchange rate you receive will always be that of the day your funds clear on your card.
- Top up from abroad using your online servicing.
Fees apply for some of these transactions. See the terms and conditions for details.
Faster Payment Bank Transfer
We recommend that you link your Travel currency account to your personal bank account and do a bank transfer. This is free and you can load up to £2000 in one transaction. Please note, that if your bank uses faster payments funds will be available on the next working day otherwise it can take up to 3 working days.
Manage your account onlineOnline servicing is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Managing your money is safe and convenient using our online, telephone and mobile banking service.
The AA Euro and Worldwide Travel Currency MasterCard ® Prepaid Cards are provided by Tuxedo on behalf of the AA. The next step will take you to the secure Tuxedo Online Servicing website.
Online servicing allows you to:
- Load funds to your card
- View your statements
- Set up text and email alerts
- Request an additional cardholder
- Retrieve your PIN
- Update your personal information