Skip to content

Print this page Back to results

The Old Clubhouse

East Links Road, GULLANE, EH31 2AF

Established in 1890 as the home of Gullane Golf Club, this building had a chequered past after the golfers moved on to larger premises, including stints as a disco and as tea rooms. Over 25 years ago the Campanile family took the reins and it hasn't looked back. Roaring winter fires and walls crammed with golfing memorabilia make a good first impression, and the menu delivers a list of international favourites including chilli salt and pepper calamari; Hornigs haggis, neeps and tatties; pot-baked lamb orzo; pork schnitzel, black pudding and fried egg; and Chinese five spice duck salad. For dessert, maybe choose rhubarb and custard pudding.  

Further information

Tel: 01620 842008
Please quote 'The AA'.

Principal beers

Timothy Taylor Landlord, Caledonian Deuchars IPA


All day all week


25 Dec, 1 Jan


Children welcome.
Dog friendly.
Coach parties catered.



View larger map
Javascript is required to view this map


Use the route planner for your trip

A198 into Gullane, 3rd right into East Links Rd, pass church, on left

Local information for EH31 2AF

Find the following on: