Place House Studio, Mill Lane, TITCHFIELD, Fareham, PO15 5RA
Also known as 'Place House', in Tudor times this was the seat of the Earl of Southampton, built on the site of the abbey founded in 1232. He incorporated the gatehouse and the nave of the church into his house.
Tel: 01329 843822
Free Free admission
Open all year daily, Apr-Sep 10-5
Oct-Mar 10-4. Closed 25-26 Dec & 1 Jan
Average visit 1hr
Dogs allowed all areas.
0.5m N off Titchfield, off A27