Skip to content

Print this page Back to results

Thetford Priory

THETFORD,

Write a review

A glimpse of medieval religious life before the dissolution of the monasteries. The Priory of Our Lady of Thetford belonged to the Order of Cluny, and was founded in 1103 by Roger Bigod, an old soldier and friend of William the Conqueror.

Further information

Tel: 0870 333 1181
Write a review

View the website

English Heritage

Prices

Free Free admission

Opening times

Open all year, 8-4. Closed 25-26 Dec

Dogs

Dogs allowed all areas.

Accessibility

Thetford Priory

Local information for

Find the following on: