Get in touch
For breakdown cover, and our other products or services not listed here
Please quote your complaint case number, or your membership, policy or reference number if you don't have that.
- Phone: 0344 264 9624
- Write to: Customer Relations, AA DriveTech, Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4EA
- Email our Customer Relations team: customerrelations@AAdrivetech.com
For Driving School
- Phone: 0800 607 080 and select the option for customer services
- Write to: Customer Services, AA Driving School, 17th Floor, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3AG
- Email the Driving School team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our savings
- For ISA phone: 0345 603 6302 (Mon–Sat 8am–8pm, excluding public holidays)
- For Member / Easy Saver: 0345 266 0001 (Mon – Fri 8am -8pm, Sat 9am -5pm, Sun: Closed)
For our loans
- If your loan is provided by Bank of Ireland: 0800 032 0034, Mon-Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun 9am - 5pm, excluding Bank holidays
- If your loan was provided by AA Personal Finance Limited: 0345 606 1651, Mon–Fri 8am–10pm, Sat 8.30am–6pm, Sun 9:30am–5.30pm
- If your loan was provided by The Co-operative Bank: 03457 212 212, Mon–Fri 8am–9pm, Sat–Sun 9am–6pm
- If your loan was provided by Creation Consumer Finance Limited: 0845 241 1308, Mon–Fri 8am–9pm, Sat–Sun 9am–6pm (calls cost 2p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge)
For our cards
- Spend and Earn Card and Travel Currency Card: 0345 340 3177 (Mon–Fri 9am–6pm)
- Credit cards: 0345 600 5606 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am – 5pm, Sun: Closed)
For our Mortgages
- Phone: 0800 953 0025 (Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm) Alternatively e-mail:email@example.com
- Email the legal services support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: The Senior Partner, Parabis Law LLP, 8 Bedford Park, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2AP
How long does it take for us to respond?
We aim for the end of the next business day. If that's not possible, we'll write to you within five working days to:
- tell you how we've resolved the problem, or
- let you know when you can expect a full response, and
- how to contact the person or team dealing with your case
If things do take a little longer, we'll respond fully within 8 weeks, or explain our position and tell you how long a full response will take.
Unhappy with how we're handling things and need to speak to us?
The contact details for making complaints are listed above – for anything else, our customer services contact details are here.
Need to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman?*
If you're still unhappy with our final response, or if we've not given you a final response within 8 weeks of your complaint, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for help and advice.
- Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
* This only applies to certain AA products, so please check the terms and conditions or policy document for details, or talk to us.
A dispute relating to goods or services sold online can also be submitted to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution website.
Publication of complaints data
The Financial Conduct Authority requires us to publish the number of complaints we get about our insurance products. See the latest complaints data.