The Northumberland Arms enjoys a wonderful location in the peaceful village of Felton, just 1 mile away from the A1. Built back in the 1820's by the 3rd Duck or Northumberland as a coaching inn and over looking the River Coquet. High quality standards in all areas from the warm and welcoming bar to the conservatory and main restaurant. Bedrooms are very well appointed combining the age and character of the building with quality furniture, fixtures and fittings. Finishing touches are provided with an array of luxurious extras which are the icing on the cake. Real ales and award winning food which uses the best that the Northumbria larder has to offer.