Skip to content

Print this page Back to results

Tanronnen Inn


Originally part of the Beddgelert Estate, this stone building was the stables for the passing coach trade in 1809; after conversion to a cottage, it opened as a beer house in 1830. By the end of that century, it had two letting bedrooms and was serving meals for visitors; so setting the style of operation we see today. Today's inn has two attractive small bars serving Robinsons ales, a large lounge with open fire, a dining room open to non-residents in which to enjoy a wide range of home-cooked meals on a daily-changing menu, and attractive accommodation.

Further information

Tel: 01766 890347
Please quote 'The AA'.
Send an email

View the website

Principal beers

Unicorn & Double Hop


All day all week


Children welcome.
No coach parties catered.
Bedrooms available.



View larger map
Javascript is required to view this map


Use the route planner for your trip

In village centre opposite river bridge

Local information for LL55 4YB

Find the following on: