What is PCP?
PCP, or Personal Contract Purchase is a popular way of financing a car in the UK, largely because it’s affordable and flexible. You put down a deposit of your choice, then make monthly repayments over an agreed period, with an optional final payment at the end based on the predicted future value of the car. At that point you’ve got three options:
- Pay the optional final payment and the vehicle is yours to keep
- Return the car and walk away (excess mileage and fair wear and tear charges may be payable)
- Use any equity to start a new agreement on a different vehicle
Please note that ownership of the goods financed will remain with Northridge until all payments are made.
What are the benefits of PCP?
- Your monthly payments are fixed, so there are no nasty surprises
- The future value of your vehicle is guaranteed, so you’re protected against any unexpected fall in used car values
- As you can keep the vehicle, part exchange it or hand it back at the end of the agreement, you can change your vehicle more often
What makes PCP Plus different?
Our PCP Plus goes even further to give you a simple way to finance and care for your next used car.
- Servicing, Extended Warranty, LifeShine protection and AA breakdown are all included within the single monthly payment during the term of your Agreement
- First 30-day exchange, if you’re not happy (subject to terms and conditions)
- DVLA and Police history check on every vehicle
All these additional benefits and just one finance package - all you need to do is insure your car and you can drive away knowing we've got you covered.