Provided by the Bank of Ireland UK. AA Financial Services Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
You're applying for a Personal Loan of £4,000 over 36 months at 8.9% APR representative
Before we get started
It only takes a few minutes to apply for an AA Loan. You'll be advised of the decision at the end of the online application. Acceptance is subject to status. Your rate will be based on your personal circumstances.
To apply for an AA Loan you'll need to confirm that you:
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Are over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends
- Have a regular income above £12,000 a year
- Have a good credit rating without a history of County Court Judgment or bankruptcy
- Have a UK based bank or building society account that can pay direct debits
- Ensure that you can meet the repayments, as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit
- You don't know of, or anticipate, any changes to your income during the life of the loan which could materially affect your ability to afford the repayments
To complete the application you will need:
- your income and employment details
- the sort code and account number of your bank or building society account
- your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
Please read our privacy notices: Bank of Ireland (UK) AA partnership privacy notice and AA privacy notice.
Bank of Ireland UK adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: http://www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
A copy of the Statement of Lender and Borrower responsibilities is available here.
AA Financial Services Limited (AAFS) acts as a credit intermediary and introduces customers to Bank of Ireland (UK) plc as its exclusive loans provider.
AA Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England and Wales (912211). Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is incorporated in England and Wales (7022885). Registered Office: Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE. Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc.