Member or not, we can help. Call 24/7 on 0800 88 77 66
Member or not, we can help. Call us 24/7 on 0800 88 77 66
Good to know
* Free At Home cover
New Members buying AA Breakdown Cover with National Recovery can add At Home cover at no extra cost.
This introductory offer applies to our online prices and is available for the first year of your AA Breakdown Membership only. You can cancel the At Home cover after the first year.
We’ll contact you before the end of your first year to let you know that your free At Home cover is coming to an end. We’ll also give you details of renewal costs for the following year if you’d like to continue with your cover. You can cancel your At Home cover before it’s due for renewal.
If you don’t let us know of any cancellation, we’ll assume you wish to continue with your cover and we'll auto-renew it as follows:
- If you opted to pay for your AA Breakdown Cover annually, we’ll use the payment details we hold for you to automatically renew your annual At Home cover after the expiry of the initial free term of 12 months.
- If you opted for the continuous monthly cover, in the 13th month of your membership with us, unless instructed otherwise, we’ll use the payment details we hold for you to take monthly payments for your At Home cover on a continuous monthly basis.
There is no cash alternative to this offer and we reserve the right to withdraw or alter this promotion without prior notice at any time.
About your quote
1 Prices shown include insurance premiums payable to the insurer(s) and a fee payable under a separate contract between you and Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited (AAIS) for arranging and administering your cover. Please see the terms and conditions for more information.
2 The price shown is the average quoted renewal price, which reflects the average price all existing Members are invited to renew at for the equivalent level of cover you have selected to purchase today, and has been calculated for the period 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018. Your new Member discount is an introductory offer and is only available for new Members. The average quoted renewal price is not an indication of what your renewal price will be next year and excludes any promotional offers.
AAIS act for the insurer(s) in marketing their insurance products: AAIS is authorised to act for the insurer when entering into a contract of insurance with you on their behalf. AAIS may receive and retain commission from the insurer in respect of any insurance that you take out through it.
Your quote is based on the following details:
- You’re driving a roadworthy car, motorbike, van, motorhome or minibus
- Your vehicle is taxed and has an up-to-date MOT
- Your vehicle (including any trailers or caravans) is under 3.5 tonnes and 8ft 4in (2.55m) wide
If you live in the Channel Isles or Isle of Man, or need cover for other situations, call us on 0800 085 2721.
If you have a fleet of vehicles, you need business cover.
AA membership is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check their register online.
Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England and Wales number 2414212.