M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer terms and conditions
1. Subject to paragraph 1 and paragraph 3 of this section ("Eligibility"), this introductory offer shall be available to new customers who (i) buy breakdown membership together with one or more options (together the Membership) and (ii) opt to pay for the Membership on an annual continuous basis (referred to as New Customers or You in these Terms and Conditions).
- broken down at the roadside
- arriving from 'cashback' websites including Quidco, Top Cashback, Asperity and Greasy Palm
- affinity arrangements
- manufacturer conversions
- existing AA insurance customers
- AA Cars customers
- bank added-value account customers
and such customers shall not be eligible for the introductory offer.
4. The AA reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the introductory offer at any time without prior notice with respect to persons who have not committed to purchase the Membership.
5. Each customer is only eligible to 1 gift card per membership purchased. Customers cannot select a gift card from both Amazon.co.uk and M&S.
The introductory offer
1. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, New Customers can claim an M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card of a value up to £50. The gift card can be used in selected issuer’s online or offline stores.
2. The value of the gift card will depend on the number of options a New Customer purchases with their breakdown membership. The options comprise National Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel. You can claim:
- £20 gift card when adding 1 option
- £30 gift card when adding 2 options
- £50 gift card when adding 3 options
Parts and Garage Cover is excluded from this promotion.
1. To receive the introductory offer, the annual Membership payment must have been received in full, no claim for a refund shall have been made and the 14-day cooling off period must have expired. We reserve the right to decline claims to a gift card where payment has not been received in full or a refund has been given or applied for.
2. The M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be administered by a third party (Xexec) in accordance with their terms and conditions (the Xexec T&Cs, set out below). We will need to pass on some of Your data to Xexec, although this will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose. In applying for the gift card (see section on "How This Works" below) You are indicating that You agree to us passing your data on to Xexec and accept and agree to the Xexec T&Cs.
3. The application for and selection of either M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards will be completed online (see section on "How It Works" below for further details) and You must therefore provide a valid email address at the time of purchasing a Membership in order for us to be able to send You the details on how to claim the M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Failure to do so will lead to You having no further entitlement.
How it works
Subject to the conditions listed above being met (to the extent applicable):
1. 28 days after the Membership (policy) start date, or the receipt of membership documents by You, whichever happens later (but in any event within 60 days of committing to purchase Membership) You will receive an email from Xexec with instructions of how to claim your M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
2. The email (the Email) will contain Your unique reference number.
3. To claim the M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card You must follow the instructions in the Email, which will involve clicking on a link embedded in the Email which will divert You to Xexec's website (the Website).
4. You will be required to enter the unique reference number stated in the Email, and follow the subsequent instructions on the Website. This must have been completed within 30 days of receiving the Email. Failure to do so will lead to You having no further entitlement.
5. Once the instructions on the Website have been completed you will receive your selected gift card by email within 14 days.
Things you need to know
1. Only 1 M&S or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be issued for each new membership.
This introductory offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
3. There is no cash alternative to the introductory offer described in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The gift card will be available to be used by the date determined by the gift card provider (minimum of 36 months from gift card issuance). The date will be stated in the email with which you will receive the gift card. Failure to use the gift card by the expiration date will lead to You having no further entitlement.
5. If the amount of the value available on the gift card is not enough to cover a purchase, You will need to pay the difference by other means (alternative payments).
6. Once in receipt of the gift card, New Customers shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions for its use.
These are the terms and conditions for Xexec and its agents, whose products and services are represented within this website and on other third party web sites and marketing material. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within these media and on gift vouchers themselves are a true reflection of the events or products, these do not form part of a contract. Once a specific voucher/card has been ordered, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual operator may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Availability – Your gift card will be provided by email in an electronic format that will have a limited time for utilisation. This will be 36 months after it is issued. You must use your gift card within this time period and no substitutions or new gift cards will be issued for gift cards not utilised within the required time frame.
2. Validity – Each gift card is valid for a maximum of 36 months unless otherwise stated. A gift card will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift card). It is recommended that all gift cards are utilised as early as possible.
3. Operators & Liability – We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the experience described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Xexec.
4. Exchanges and Refunds – All gift cards are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Amazon.co.uk promotional disclaimer
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.