18th-century inn, close to the town centre and the River Medway
At a glance
Known as The White Rabbit Sandling, this Innkeeper's Lodge is situated close to the centre of town, and dates back to 1797 when it was built to house the officers' quarters of the Invicta Barracks. Lodge bedrooms are modern, spacious and well appointed with a good range of facilities. Public rooms feature plush seating and dining areas where a good choice of food is available.