See the sights, with the London Pass
London is simply packed with interesting and exciting things to see and do – and this is your chance to spend a fun-packed day with the family doing just that. We’re giving away four single-day VIP London Passes to one lucky Rewards member – so you can explore away to your heart’s content.
The pass gives you free entry to more than 60 popular tourist attractions in London – simply show it at the entrance or ticket office. Experience thousands of years of history at a royal palace or historic building, learn something new at a museum, take in the iconic sights, or head to the shops – there's lots to see and do.
You'll enjoy free access to:
- Historic buildings – including Westminster Abbey, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensingston Palace, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and Hampton Court Palace
- Places of interest – including Shakespeare’s Globe, HMS Belfast, London Zoo and Kew Gardens
- London museums – including the Imperial War Museum, Churchill War Rooms, Pollock’s Toy Museum, London Transport Museum and National Maritime Museum
- Tours and cruises – including the Lord’s cricket ground tour, the Original London Sightseeing Tour, Thames riverboat cruise, Arsenal stadium tour, Twickenham Rugby Museum and stadium tour, and Wembley stadium tour
- London Galleries – including the Tate Britain, the Queen’s Gallery, the Courtauld Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery, the National Gallery and the Tate Modern
Plus, you'll enjoy discounts and special offers at selected luxury shops, leisure activities, and places to eat and drink