When you need help in a dispute
Our Home Legal Expenses cover protects you against the costs of being sued or having to make a claim against someone else.
It provides a legal helpline and up to £50,000 (including VAT) of legal expenses cover.
So you can call the helpline for assistance with legal matters covered under the legal expenses policy 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We provide legal expenses cover for disputes arising from:
- Physical injuries.
- Protecting your property (excluding boundary disputes).
- Contracts you enter into for goods or services.
- Contracts related to buying or selling your property.
- Contracts of employment.*
- A full enquiry into your tax affairs.
How can you get Home Legal Expenses cover? Just add it when you buy our home insurance online.
Or you can even add it to your existing AA home insurance policy – call us now to get a quote and update your policy.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.
Free legal documents
That's not all. Home Legal Expenses also provides access to a range of free legal documents and templates:**
- Documents include a free online will, checked by a qualified lawyer, and also power of attorney, tenancy agreements and complaint letters.
- The option to be reviewed by a firm of solicitors.
- Comprehensive online help to assist you in producing your documents.
If you already have Home Legal Expenses and want legal advice, call us on 0161 428 7039. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please have your AA home insurance policy number handy when you call.