Roadside Breakdown Cover Offer Terms
- The Roadside Breakdown Cover offer is only available for AA Car Insurance policies purchased online.
- This offer is available to non-members only, who purchase their AA Car Insurance online and set up an annually recurring transaction arrangement for their breakdown cover. If AA Car Insurance is paid for with a single card payment, an annually recurring card payment will be set up for Roadside Breakdown Cover at renewal. If AA Car Insurance is paid for by monthly direct debit, an annually recurring direct debit will be set up for Roadside Breakdown Cover at renewal.
- If Home Start and Relay cover options are added to the Roadside offer, these will be available at a discount on the normal price for these products and payment for these will be taken now for the next 12 months' cover by direct debit. Cover will be renewed automatically, but can be cancelled at any time.
- This offer is only available for the first 12 months of cover, thereafter the renewal price will be the standard price (at the time of renewal) for the chosen level of cover.
- AA Membership is not available to Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents online. Please call 0800 085 2721.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is not available in a breakdown situation. Breakdown Cover is subject to Terms and Conditions.
AA Breakdown Cover is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited. AA Breakdown Cover is, unless otherwise stated, underwritten by The Automobile Association Limited.
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). You can check on the FSA's register by visiting the FSA's website www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.